Cloud Storage and Disaster Recovery Planning
Salary $55K per year
The successful candidate will work directly with the Chief Executive Officer. He/she will be responsible for providing graphic design, illustration and web support.
1. Provide graphic design for a wide variety of promotional and communication tools.
2. Design and create brochures, flyers, social media, and a variety of multimedia for digital and print.
3. Maintain and manage I.T.FirstAid’s visual identity and brand.
4. Obtain quotes for printed material and liaise with printers.
5. Manage print delivery to multiple print vendors, ensuring order information and quality control.
6. Provide graphics support to multiple digital platforms as required.
7. Work with external graphic designers on specific design projects as required.
8. Write/edit web content as required.
9. Keep current with design trends and technology.
10. Design, coordinate and direct photo shoots.
1. Formal college-level training in design, design software or equivalent.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design.
3. RGD (Registered Graphic Design) certification is considered an asset.
4. Superior graphical layout skills (e.g. Brochure, Newsletter, Web Page).
5. High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud.
6. Knowledge of motion graphics and video considered an asset.
7. Ability to conceptualize creative ideas for print media.
8. An intermediate proficiency of HTML/CSS.
9. Strong knowledge of web design standards.
10. Knowledge of WordPress is a must.
11. Ability to meet pre-established completion time frames for design/web development projects.
12. Must have the ability to work in a MAC environment.
13. Photography is an asset.
14. Thorough understanding of marketing, advertising, print production, website design, corporate identity, and multimedia design.
15. Able to communicate design objectives.
16. Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.