Cloud Storage and Disaster Recovery Planning
We would like to invite a creative and smart web designer to join our creative team to support, develop, and implement new and existing website designs. The successful candidate will manage and carry out content, updates through CMS and code as well as develop a WordPress them.
Candidates should possess solid technical skills including proficiency in HTML, CSS, Visual composer, and will take the initiative and proactively seek opportunities to drive the business forward.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Understating clients’ requirements and provide wireframe
• Design UI
• Manage Basic SEO
Required work related experience:
– Experience working with WordPress and VC
– Must have a solid understanding of design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
– Strong understanding of browser standards and compatibility best practice.
– Understanding of SEO
– An eye for simplicity and a focus on the customer experience as well as good general
knowledge of UX/UI.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Must have experience working with projects with a customer facing UI
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationships with
cross-functional teams and our clients/business partners
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Strong and creative problem-solving, planning and organization skills
– Self-motivated and able to work independently with constant supervision and management.
Job Types: Internship, Contract, Volunteer, Freelance
• Web Design: 1 year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.